How to copy a course
To copy a course to another course (e.g. the same course of the next year 2012-100-XYZ1001 to 2013_100-XYZ1001) please execute the following steps:
- In the old course (source) select in the Control Panel, Packages and Utilities and then select the option Copy Course.
- Under 1.Select Copy Type select Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- Under 2. Select Copy Options, navigate with Browse to the new course (destination).
- Under Select Course Materials check the items you want to copy.
- Under 3. File Attachments keep the default selection (Copy links and copies of the content).
- Under 4. Enrolments keep the default (no enrolments copied)
- Under 5. Click on Submit.