It is now also possible to use Collaborate via your tablet or smartphone.
Please first download the Collaborate Mobile app from your appropriate app-store.
To start up the session please click the email link with the invitation, and the app will start up automatically!
What can you do with Collaborate on your tablet of smartphone:
- Easily attend from iPhone® and iPad® devices
- View Microsoft Office® PowerPoint® slides, whiteboards and application sharing
- Listen to the session audio over VOIP
- Breakout rooms
- Interact with polling, hand raising, emoticons and text chat
And here’s what you should know about the limitations of the Collaborate app for iPhone and iPad:
- Only participants can log in with the app; moderators cannot use the app to join a session
- Recorded sessions cannot be played back via the app
- The app is for joining live sessions only (and joining them as a participant, not a moderator)
- You’ll be able to view a shared application, but cannot control / interact in it
- Can view the whiteboard, but can’t draw on it
- Can transmit/hear audio, but not video